I picked up a camera for the first time at the young age of 12. With maturity, my passion for photography became not only a profession but a way of life. A true photographer is not simply a person who takes photographs but one who leaves a distinct signature in all his work by harnessing his life experiences and emotions.
My background information:
• More than 15 years of professional experience.
• Over 500,000 images captured professionally.
• Master of Science, thesis theme - "Man's perception of imagery".
• Specialist in Strobist Photography (flash photography).
• Specialist in Studio Photography.
• Official photographer of Khao Kheow Open Zoo and National Park.
• Qualified Makeup Artist, specializing in media makeup.
• A team player, able to work solo or with an artistic director.
• Freelance video director.
• Accomplished graphic and polygraph artist.
Now I am based and official work in Thailand, ventures throughout Asia, constantly increasing my in depth knowledge of the Asian cultures.
To get a visual representation of my work, I suggest you view the file-comparison:
My work vs other photographers (4 MB PDF file, 16 pages)
For further details, feel free to contact me by clicking on the contact page. Working with me is both a memorable and rewarding experience.
Here are shown photo equipment, which I use at my regular work (from the left to the right, from up to down):
Lens Canon EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L IS II; lens Canon EF 70-200/2.8L IS II; lens Canon EF 135/2.0L; lens Canon EF 85/1.2L II; lens Sigma EF 50/1.4 Art; lens Sigma EF 35/1.4 Art; lens Canon EF 24/1.4L II; lens Canon EF 16-35/4.0L IS; lens Canon EF 50/1.8 STM; camera Canon 5D Mark II; camera Canon 5D Mark IV; camera Canon 7D Mark II; 3 flashes Canon 600EX-RT; flash Canon 90EX; Canon Extender 1.4x III; mirrorless camera Canon EOS M5 with lens Canon EF-M 22/2.0 STM; lens 7Artisans EF-M 35/1.2; lens Samyang EF-M 8/2.8 II fisheye; optical viewfinder Zacuto Z-Finder Pro; radiotransmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RT; flash Canon 270EX II; lens Canon EF-M 18-55/3.5-5.6 IS STM; lens Canon EF-M 11-22/4.0-5.6 IS STM; lens Sigma EF-M 56/1.4; Canon EF to EF-M adapter; speedbooster Viltrox EF-EFM; action camera GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition.